Why is WordPress Google Analytics plugin Important for Bloggers?
WordPress Google analytics plugin allows you to keep track of those people who visit your website. This wordpress Google analytics plugin gives you information of geographical location of your audience.This plugin is very useful and easy to use. You can track where the user is going on your website, how long do they stay on your website, and what is the bounce rate and your page views.
You May Also Like:
- How To Display WordPress Recent Posts without Plugins
- Cheap Web Hosting Services By Hostgator
- Cool CSS3 button animations With Effects
- Last Week Popular Items on Themeforest & Codecanyon
- Best WordPress Utilities Plugin Collection
After get all this information you can decrease the bounce rate. WordPress Google analytic plugin shows you which search engine got you the most traffic, Google, yahoo, bing etc. it also tells you which percentage of users clicked on your sites links.
WordPress Google Analytics plugin Features:
- Uses Google’s asynchronous tracking method which is faster and more reliable.
- Automatically tracks site speed
- Option to log outgoing links as events
- Option to log 404 errors as events
- Use custom variables in Google Analytics to track additional data on pageviews
- Anything – Use the built-in filter to add your own!
- Allows you to ignore any user roles (administrators, editors, authors, etc)
There are many useful plugins to track your website progress all over the world and help to improve your website seo.