Today we discuss some common wordpress errors and also learn how to fix these errors.
WordPress is usually easy to use plateform for everyone. But there are some common wordpress errors which make your work slow and rough. These common wordpress errors make you panic. If you are changing your wordpress theme or install any plugins some unexpected and common wordpress errors are occurred. Now Themes Refinery gives you a solution of these common wordpress errors. These common wordpress errors are seems same and resolved.
You May Also Like:
- 40+ Awesome Flat WordPress Theme Designs
- Top Leading Framework WordPress Theme collection
- Top Travel WordPress Themes for Hotel & Apartment Reservation
- Best High Quality Electronics Templates Website
- 60+ Best Commercial PHP Scripts for Application
- Best WordPress Starter Theme Bundle for Developers 2015
- Best WordPress Job Board Theme To Create Job Sites 2015
How to Fix the Syntax Error in WordPress
This type of errors are common for wordpress users. This error mostly occurs when you are trying to add some lines of code into the wordpress and you have to missed some line of code accidently then a code generate a syntax error. After this error you php page display a error like this.
Parse error – syntax error, unexpected $end in /public_html/site1/wp-content/themes/my-theme/functions.php on line 278
The error message would indicate the unexpected thing found in the code and the location of the script where the error occurred with line number. So whenever you add some code snippets in you worpress then be careful about brackets and some unexpected characters in ocde.
Fixing the Syntax Error Using FTP
First of all install FTP program. After that connect your website go to the theme file that needs editing. If you forget the exact file where you need to edit just look at the error code. The error will tell you exactly which file and which line you need to edit. When you open the required file just remove the code you last added or write the code in correct syntax. After saving the file upload it on server. And at the end refresh your page.
How to fix The White Screen of Death error
WordPress white screen of death means when your wordpress does not work properly it sometimes displays a blanks screen instead of your content when someone visits your site. WordPress white screen will only affect a certain part of your site. Here we will show how to fix WordPress white screen of death. See how to resolve this error click on this link. [Fix this error].
How to fix Error Establishing Database Connection
While doing the research to find possible causes. I found some reasons of this error so first of all you check down these things
- Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
- Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
- Are you sure that the database server is running?
In short this error occurs due to some login problem and due to your server is down.
See how to resolve this error click on this link. [Fix this error]
How to Fix the Internal Server Error in WordPress
One more common wordpress error is “Internal Server Error”. This error occurs when server is unable to identify where the problem is. Other possible causes of internal server error in WordPress that we know of are: corrupted .htaccess file and PHP memory limit.
There can be a number of reasons for an Internal Server Error. Here are some things you can do to solve it:
- The most likely issue is a corrupted.htaccess Log in to your site root using FTP and rename your .htaccess file to .htaccess_old. Try loading your site to see if this has solved your problem. If it works, make sure to visit Settings > Permalinks and reset your permalinks. This will generate a new .htaccess file for you.
- Try deactivating all of your Plugins to see if it is a Plugin issue. If you are unable to access your WordPress Administration Screens, deactivate your Plugins via FTP by followingthese instructions.
- Switch the Theme to the WordPress Twenty Fifteen Theme to eliminate any Theme-related problems.
- Increase thePHP Memory limit. Mostly this issue happen due to your memory is being exhausted. If you increase the memeory limit your problem is resolved.
1 define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');
- We just increased the memory limit to 64M. If you still get the error after this fix, then please contact your host.
- this error is most likely being caused by a specific plugin. If disabling all plugins fixed the error, then you know it is one of the plugins that is causing the error.
How to Fix WordPress Posts Returning 404 Error
Every web platform like WordPress allows you to create a page for handling 404 errors. Having a 404.php file in your theme file is the best programming practice in web development. If you want to redirect every 404 URL to homepage. See how to resolve this error click on this link. [Fix this error]