jPaginate: A Fancy jQuery Pagination Plugin Features
jPaginate is a smart jQuery pagination plugin. jPaginate comes with a smart and beautiful styles of animated page numbers. You can easily embed jPaginate in your themes. When you use this jPaginate plugin you can can slide through the available page numbers by clicking or just hovering over the arrows. In this jPaginate plagin first and last page short links are also available.
You May Also Like:
- How To Display WordPress Recent Posts without Plugins
- Multi Purpose Ecommerce Best Drupal Themes
- Top Travel WordPress Themes for Hotel & Apartment Reservation
- Top Adsense Optimized WordPress Themes For Blog
- Top WordPress Newspaper Themes To Build News Websites
- Responsive Web Themes to Build Awesome Websites 2015
jQuery pagination class is very easly to implement as compare to the ajax pagination class. The difference between this and other ajax paginator class is that you only need a div with an id , the page where to make request and the number of pages. Everything is done automatically.
Configure the plugin with the following properties:
- count: The total number of pages
- start: With which number the visible pages should start
- display: How many page numbers should be visible
- border: If there should be a border (true/false)
- border_color: Color of the border
- text_color: Color of the text/numbers
- background_color: Background color
- border_hover_color: Border color when hovering
- text_hover_color: Text color when hovering
- background_hover_color: Background color when hovering
- images: If the arrows should be images or not (true/false)
- mouse: With value “press” the user can keep the mouse button pressed and the page numbers will keep on sliding. With value “slide” the page numbers will slide once with each click.
- onChange: The callback function when clicking on a page. As argument the number of the page clicked can be used.