Todays post is all about Cannot modify header information headers already sent by wordpress error.
Here we know about this error which cannot modify header information headers already sent. If you want to know about all this just read out this article. Most of the people getting an error on every page except my home (blog) page.
Sometimes you will see this error like this Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at //home/htdocs/wordpress/wp-config.php:1) in /home/htdocs/wordpress/wp-login.php on line 12
You May Also Like:
- 40+ Awesome Flat WordPress Theme Designs
- Top Leading Framework WordPress Theme collection
- Top Travel WordPress Themes for Hotel & Apartment Reservation
- Best High Quality Electronics Templates Website
- 60+ Best Commercial PHP Scripts for Application
- Best WordPress Starter Theme Bundle for Developers 2015
- Best WordPress Job Board Theme To Create Job Sites 2015
It is usually due to spaces, new lines, or other garbage at opening/closing PHP file <?php tag or after a closing ?> tag in wp-config.php. It can be other file too so need to check error message as it may list file name where the error occurred.
How to Resolve this error header already sent
- Download yourwp-config.php down via FTP (Edit directly if you have SSH access)
- Open wp-config with your favourite editor, and remove all spaces before “<?php” and after “?>“
- Upload and replace this file with the old one.